A signed WAIVER or onLine agreement to these policies is required to participate in all Elite Sports Complex Programs.
If your child is sick, do not send them to class for the safety of other students and staff. If your child shows visible signs of illness, including cough, we will send them out of class to be sent home with the parent or guardian.
By accepting these policies and procedures, you are agreeing to notify Elite if any of the following occurs:
- Experience any cold or flu-like symptoms in the last 14 days (to include fever, cough, sore throat, respiratory illness, difficulty breathing)?
- You, had close contact with, or cared for someone diagnosed with COVID-19 within the last 14 days?
- Disclose any recent or planned travel. Risk associated with travel will be assessed on an as needed basis, depending on the status of the specific locations at the time.
- Please review and complete the CDC Self-Checker.
Please review our full COVID-19 Policy and Procedures Handbook
This can be difficult to enforce with our athletes. But it is important to remind your child before class of the importance of social distancing. At this time Elite’s lobby is limited to parents/guardians and is set up to keep social distancing in place. Parents/guardians are required to wear face masks in the building at all times.
Face coverings required by all in common areas of the building. Athletes may remove their face covering in class if it is deemed unsafe.
Elite Sports Complex is a year-round program with a monthly tuition based on an average of four weeks per month.
All Students will be charged a registration/anniversary fee of $30 per child. This fee is good for one year from the date of payment.
Elite will be migrating to monthly classes. An active credit or debit card is required on file to register for Elite Sports Complex recreational and competitive programs. Monthly tuition can be paid by credit/debit card, cash, or check. Elite offers a convenient auto-pay system which enables families to pay by credit/debit on the 25th of each month for the proceeding months tuition, thereby ensuring your child’s continued class/team status. If you choose not to utilize Elite’s auto-pay system, cash or a check is due on the 21st of each month. If cash or check is not received by the 21st of each month, your credit/debit card on file will be charged. If the credit/debit card you have on file does not process and you have not paid with cash/check by the 5tgh of the month you will be charged a $50 late fee. Elite Sports Complex reserves the right to unenroll children that have delinquent accounts.
Just like in college, your tuition pays for a class spot, REGARDLESS OF ATTENDANCE. However, as a courtesy, ELITE offers make-ups when doing so does not jeopardize the safety or integrity of the class. Make-ups are a privilege. ELITE reserves the right to refuse to offer a make-up if we feel it will affect safety or lessen the experience of those children who have registered and paid for that class. ELITE allows for a maximum of 1 make-up per month. Make-ups can only be done AFTER the missed class and only within the same session. Pre-registration for make-ups is REQUIRED. You need to know the date of the class you missed. Please contact the front desk to reserve your spot in a make-up class.
Once registration has been made, requests for refunds will only be considered with a written request form, in accordance with the following refund policy. Requests for monetary reimbursement refunds are limited to:
- Extended illness or injury (resulting in inability to continue program during session enrolled). A doctor’s authorization may be requested.
- Family relocation/moving out of the area.
- Elite cancellation of program or class.
- ALL other written requests for ALL other personal or other reasons will be issued an ELITE credit usable for another program and/or birthday party.