A signed WAIVER or Online agreement to these policies is required to participate in all Elite Sports Complex Programs.
If your child is sick, do not send them to class for the safety of other students and staff. If your child shows visible signs of illness, including cough, we will send them out of class to be sent home with the parent or guardian.
Elite Sports Complex staff will conduct a basic health screening upon entering the facility, including asking health related questions.
By accepting these policies and procedures, you are agreeing to notify Elite if any of the following occurs:
- Experience any cold or flu-like symptoms in the last 14 days (to include fever, cough, sore throat, respiratory illness, difficulty breathing)?
- You, had close contact with, or cared for someone diagnosed with COVID-19 within the last 14 days?
- Disclose any recent or planned travel. Risk associated with travel will be assessed on an as needed basis, depending on the status of the specific locations at the time.
- Please review and complete the CDC Self-Checker.
Please review our full COVID-19 Policy and Procedures Handbook available on our website.
This can be difficult to enforce with our athletes. But it is important to remind your child before class of the importance of social distancing. At this time Elite’s lobby is limited to parents/guardians and is set up to keep social distancing in place. Classes will be structured in such a way to encourage a 6 foot distance where possible.
Face coverings required by all in common areas of the building. Athletes may remove their face covering in class if it is deemed unsafe.
Spotting is an integral part of gymnastics instruction. Our staff will continue to seek other ways of instructing to minimize spotting (drills, stations, etc). Please notify the front desk if you wish for your child not to be spotted (except for safety).
- Enrollment is year-round; tuition is charged on a monthly basis. There will no longer be term/sessions.
- Once you are enrolled, you will remain enrolled until you un-enroll.
- You can change or drop enrollment at any time within the billing timeline.
- Tuition is charged monthly on the 1st of the month. There will no longer be term/sessions.
- Tuition is based on 4 weeks per month – some months may have 5 classes. Some months may be short due to planned holidays. Tuition will not be adjusted either way. It will even out over the course of the year.
- Annual Registration Fee of $30 per child, good for 12 months from anniversary date.
- You will receive a statement of balance due on the 15th for the following month.
- You have until the 25th to drop or change enrollment for the following month. You will be financially responsible for the following month if not dropped by the 25th. Please make your drop request through the Customer Portal (preferred) or via email.
- Those on autopay (highly encouraged) will have their card debited on the 1st of the month.
- If you prefer to pay cash/check or in person, payment must be made before the 1st of the month.
- Failure to make your payment by the 5th of the month will result in dropped enrollment. No exceptions.
Just like in college, your tuition pays for a class spot, REGARDLESS OF ATTENDANCE. However, as a courtesy, ELITE offers make-ups when doing so does not jeopardize the safety or integrity of the class. Make-ups are a privilege. ELITE reserves the right to refuse to offer a make-up if we feel it will affect safety or lessen the experience of those children who have registered and paid for that class. ELITE allows for a maximum of 1 make-up per month. Make-ups can only be done AFTER the missed class. Pre-registration for make-ups is REQUIRED. You need to know the date of the class you missed. Please contact the front desk to reserve your spot in a make-up class.
Once registration has been made, requests for refunds will only be considered with a written request form, in accordance with the following refund policy. Requests for monetary reimbursement refunds are limited to:
- Extended illness or injury (resulting in inability to continue program during session enrolled). A doctor’s authorization may be requested.
- Family relocation/moving out of the area.
- Elite cancellation of program or class.
- ALL other written requests for ALL other personal or other reasons will be issued an ELITE credit usable for another program and/or birthday party.