NEW REGISTRATION PROCESS
- Enrollment is year-round; tuition is charged on a monthly basis. There will no longer be term/sessions.
- Once you are enrolled, you will remain enrolled until you un-enroll.
- You can change or drop enrollment at any time within the billing timeline.
- Tuition is charged monthly on the 1st of the month. There will no longer be term/sessions.
- Tuition is based on 4 weeks per month – some months may have 5 classes. Some months may be short due to planned holidays. Tuition will not be adjusted either way. It will even out over the course of the year.
- Annual Registration Fee of $30 per child, good for 12 months from anniversary date.
- You will receive a statement of balance due on the 15th for the following month.
- You have until the 25th to drop or change enrollment for the following month. You will be financially responsible for the following month if not dropped by the 25th. Please make your drop request through the Customer Portal (preferred) or via email.
- Those on autopay (highly encouraged) will have their card debited on the 1st of the month.
- If you prefer to pay cash/check or in person, payment must be made by the 1st of the month.
- Failure to make your payment by the 5th of the month will result in dropped enrollment. No exceptions.
Register by phone, in person or on-line by clicking the parent login button on below.
MEET OUR TEAMS
Elite Sports Complex is a not-for-profit organization offering recreational and competitive programs in Rhythmic Gymnastics, Boys & Girls Artistic Gymnastics, Trampoline & Tumbling, and Dance. Elite is also home of Sokol Chicagoland, a not-for-profit educational and cultural organization offering recreational gymnastics classes for all ages.
Browse our site and see why we’re the area’s most popular kids’ gym!
Front Desk Hours:
Monday – Friday 8:30am – 8:00pm (closed 1-3pm)
Saturday – 8:30am – 1:00pm
Call us at 630-968-2699